The Creighton Model FertilityCare™ System (CrMS) is built on a structured schedule of teacher-led instruction to help provide the best possible personal, tailored education available. This scientifically researched and standardized method of learning helps the client achieve the most accurate charting instruction for their intentions. This system is not self-taught, and that's actually a good thing, regardless of whether you are working to evaluate your cycles or trying to avoid or achieve a pregnancy. Materials will only be provided to clients, and I look forward to working with you!
What to Expect
What to Expect
- Instruction begins with a basic introductory session to the Creighton Model FertilityCare™ System that can be done in-person (group or individual) or online. You will purchase your charting materials at this session.
- Following the introductory session is a system of private follow-up sessions over the course of a year:
- Subsequent Follow-ups are recommended every six to twelve months as needed. This schedule can be adjusted to meet your individual needs. The ultimate goal is to always utilize a standard teaching timeline that allows you to confidently manage your chart. New charting materials can be purchased as needed, regardless of the timeline necessary for your individual situation.
- Payments may be made by check, cash or via Paypal.
- For checks, please contact me for the exact wording to place on the Pay and Memo lines.
- For Paypal payments, you will be sent an invoice. If you don't have a Paypal account, you can still pay through Paypal.
Variations to the Basic Follow-Up Session Schedule
There are occasions where follow-ups every two weeks may be necessary beyond the two months in order to properly manage a chart. A change in cycle pattern or reproductive category can sometimes make this necessary to help you confidently navigate your cycle for the timing of your physician's medical treatments, prescriptions, or to meet your intentions to avoid or achieve a pregnancy. Of particular importance to mention is that breastfeeding women will maintain an every-6-week-follow-up schedule until three full cycles have been charted. This varies from the timeline above because of the unique needs of a breastfeeding woman and her chart.
What About Learning Online? If you would like to learn the Creighton Model FertilityCare™ System and distance or timing prevents you from attending in-person appointments, we offer an education program via Skype or Google+ Hangouts. We provide services to women and couples in other states, as well as international clients (where English can be used as the common language). For more information, please contact us.
Follow-Up Requirements for Long Distance Clients:
- You must have a red ink pen available during follow-up sessions in order to make corrections.
- You must have access to a scanner, a printer, and good high-speed internet service with a Skype or Google+ account.
- You must email your practitioner a copy of your chart no later than 6 p.m. the night before your appointment.(Failure to due so will result in the need to reschedule your appointment, because individual preparation time is required for each follow-up and appointments are often scheduled close together.)
- You must have your user manual and updated chart present with you at each follow-up, in addition to any other assignments.